The Financial Analyst will analyze past financial performance and future projections to predict future performance and advise the company on its financial strategy. The financial analyst with handle such tasks as budgeting and reporting and assist in the overall growth of the company. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Analyses business and financial data.
- Creates financial models based on analyses to support organizational decision-making.
- Develops financial plans and reports for organizational leaders.
- Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
- Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Develops project budgets, tracks budgets vs. actuals, and reports on results.
- Develops, produces, and tracks key metrics and other financial indicators through KPI dashboards.
- Assists with monthly close and financial and account reconciliations.
- Support Senior Management and Corporate Associates with data requests and analyses.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards.
- Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in big data analysis.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Work well under deadlines and high volume of work prioritizing workflow as needed with little direction
Not afraid to ask questions Self-starter Very detail-oriented, able to handle multiple projects at any given time, extremely professional, and customer service-oriented Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required.
- Two years of professional experience as an accountant, auditor, OR valid CPA (Certified Public Accountant) certificate with at least one year of professional experience as an accountant, or auditor.
Job Type: Full-time Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- GAAP: 5 years (Preferred)
- construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- CPA (Preferred)