At least 5 years of home building experience is required.
- Schedule and supervise daily trade partner activities in accordance with job schedules and business partner signed scopes of work.
- Plan and schedule all construction activities on homes from start to finish in the assigned community.
- Inspect and ensure that work follows City/County/State requirements and building codes.
- Attend construction meetings and training classes as scheduled.
- Maintain homes under construction in addition to the community itself in a condition presentable to our customers and within the acceptable standards of the company.
- Communicate construction progress and home completion date to the company by accurately updating and submitting the weekly production report.
- Maintain the construction documents (lot files, trade associate files, and plan rack) at the job site so that all pertinent information is readily available to management and the other field associates.
- Act proactively to resolve home buyer or homeowner issues and ensure compliance with the company’s safety program.